1. Professor Dr. Dr. h. c. Klaus Begall, Head of the Otorihinolaryngology Department, AMEOS St. Salvator Clinic, Halberstadt(26.10.2006y. Protocol #2).
1. Professor Dr. med. Heinrich Stiegler,Head of Surgery Department in Klaufbeuren Clinic; (Munich, Germany) (28.12.2007 y. Protocol #5).
1. Professor Louise-Anne McNutt; University at Albany, State University of New York (SUNY) (24.06.2008y;Protocol #24/11;);
2. Professor Dr. med. Dr. h. c. Uwe Spetzger, Clinical Director of Neurosurgery Clinic, Karlsruhe, Germany.( 30.10.2008 y. Protocol #24/2).
1. Dr. Marom Sareli (MerabIzraelashvili)Sheba Medical Center(2010 y, 18 October, Protocol #24/2);
2. Professor Olexandr Khvysiuk, MD PhD Rector of Kharkiv Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Head of the department of Traumatology, Anesthesiology and Military Medicine, Kharkiv, Ukraine(2010 y, 18 October, Protocol #24/2;
3. Dr. Sergey Radlinski (Ukraine) Head of Dental Center “Apolonia”, founder of New Dental School, Poltava, Ukraine;(2010 year, 18th of October, Protocol #24/2);
4. Professor Michel Kasbarian, Faculty of Medicine, Emeritus professor ;( Radiology& Emergency Medicine); University Aux Marseille. (2010 y, 18 October , Protocol #24/2);
5. ProfessorKlaus Georg Parhofer,MD, Professor of endocrinology and metabolism at the Ludwig Maximillian University of Munich, Germany. Munich (2010 year, 18th of October, Protocol #24/2);
6. Professor Dr. med Rolf J. Schauer,Department of Surgery at Grosshadern Clinicof Ludwig-Maximilian-University of Munich, Germany;(2010 year, 18th of October, Protocol #24/2);
7. ProfessorDr. med. Dirk-Andre Clevert, Section Chief, Interdisciplinary Ultrasound Center of Ludwig-MaximilianUniversity Hospital, Germany(2010 year, 18th of October, Protocol #24/2);
8. Professor Hikmet Kochak MD; PhD; Rector of Ataturk University, Erzurum, Turkey(2010 year, 18th of October, Protocol #24/2);
1. Mr. Karl-Christian Storz, Founder of KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. Tuebingen, Baden-Wuttemberg, Germany (2011-year, 24May, Protocol #24/9).
1. ProfessorOtto E. Dapunt, M.D., Ph.D., Head of Cardiothoracic Surgery Clinic, Oldenburg, Germany_ (2011 wlis 21st of May, Protocol #24/3).
2. Mr. ArifYılmaz, Rector of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan University (2011y 21 November, Protocol #24/3).
3. Professor Andrzej Książek (Rector of the Medical University (2011y 21 November, Protocol #24/3).
4. Dr. Mamuka Katsarava PhD–Head of Department of Health, Social and Cultural Affairs, Tbilisi City Hall.(2011 year, 21st of November, Protocol #24/3).
1. ArchiMandrite Adam (Vakhtang Akhaladze) - (2012 year, 23rd of March, Protocol #24/8).
2. His Excellency Mr. Achal Kumar Malhotra, Ambassador of India in Armenia and Georgia for period 2009-2012 (2012-year,7th of May, Protocol #24/10).
3. Dr.Ali Haydar Sahinoglu, Dean of Faculty of Medicine, OndokuzMayis University, Samsun, Turkey. Professor of Anesthesiology and Reanimation Department. (2012 year 28th of May, Protocol #24/11).
4. Dr. Sanjeev Gupta, Albert Einstein; College of Medicine at the Yeshiva University (NY, USA) (2012-year; 28th of May, Protocol #24/11).
5. Dr. Wolfgang Aulitzky; President of the Salzburg Stiftung of the AAF.(2012- year 12 of October Protocol #24/1).
6. Dr. Gabriel M. Gurman; Ben Gurion University of the Negev, Israel (2012-year,12of October Protocol #24/1).
1. Dr. George Grigolia; MD; Senior sergeon at the Visceral Surgery Department of Furstenfeldbruck Clinic, LMU, Germany(2013 year, 21st of June , Protocol #24/9).
2. Dr. Florian Löhe, Head of the Department of General-, Visceral- and Thoracic Surgery of Landshut Clinic, LMU, Germany (2013 year21June, Protocol #24/9).
3. Professor LeonidKovalchuk-Rector of Ternopil State Medical University, Ukraine (2013year, 26th July; Protocol #24/11).
4. Prof. Dr. med Helmut Sieber-Maxillo-facial-Plastic Surgery and Implantology Clinic in Duisburg (2013 year, 21st October , Protocol #24/1).
5. Prof. Dr. Victor Weilert-Maxillo-facial-Plastic Surgery and Implantology Clinic in Duisburg(2013 year, 21st of October; Protocol #24/11).
6. Prof. Dr. Dr.h.c. Andreas Hammacher-Maxillo-facial-Plastic Surgery and Implantology Clinic in Duisburg(2013 year, 21st of October; Protocol #24/11).
7. Prof. Dr. Med. Michael Lentze,Professoor of Pediatrics at the Children’s Hospital of the University of Bonn, Honorary member of German and Austrian Pediatric Societies, President of European Society of pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutricion in 2004-07 years(2013 year 25th November, Protocol #24/2)
8. Prof. Dr. Med., Dr. H.c. Helmut Hahn, President of Koch-Mechnikov Forum, Berlin (Germany)(2013 year 18th December, Protocol #24/3).
9. Prof. Timo Ulrichs, Head of Koch- Mechnikov Tuberculosis Section, Berlin, Germany_ (2013 year 18th December, Protocol #24/3).
10. Prof Johann Propster,the founder of the company Prosper GmbH & Co, Germany,(2013 year 18th December, Protocol #24/3).
11. Dr. Irma Kvitsaridze-Innsbruck University Clinic, Innsbruck, Austria(2013 year 18th December, Protocol #24/3).
1. Professor Yitzhak Vinograd,Head of Children’s Surgical Department at Children’s Hospital “Dana” of the Medical Center named after Sourasky, Tel Aviv, Israel (2014 year; 5th of May, Protocol #24/6).
2. Prof. Dr. Ronald Bleys, University of Utrecht, the Netherlands(2014 year, 24th of October, Protocol #24/2).
3. Academician FridonTodua (2014 year, 15th of December, Protocol #24/4).
4. Elguja Gotsiridze MD;PhD (2014 year, 15th of December Protocol #24/4).
1. Mr. Tamaz Mchedlidze MD -Founder of Medical Group MEDI (2015year , 25th of March, Protocol #24/7).
2. Mr. Micheil Kochiashvili; Developer of Master Program in “Medical Welness “.
(2015year, 25th of March, Protocol #24/7)
3. Dr. Andrea Cestari,Urologist, Milan, Italy(2015 Year 19th of June, Protocol #24/10).
4. Dr. Eli Magen, Barzilai University Medical Center, Ashqelon, Israel (2015 Year 19thof June; Protocol #24/10).
5. Dr. Nino Tchumburidze, Tbilisi, Georgia (2015 Year 19thof June; Protocol #24/10).
6. Prof. Dr. Carsten Krabs, Maxillo-Facial-Plastic Surgery and Implantology Clinic in Duisburg, Germany.(2015 Year 19th of June; Protocol #24/10).
7. Davit Kobeshavidze, General Director of the“Imedi Clinic’s” Maternity House;(2015 Year 28th of October, Protocol #24/2).
8. Dr. Bernard Kouchner,French politician and physician, co-founder of Médecins SansFrontières(MSF) (Doctors Without Borders) and Médecins du Monde (Doctors of the World.France, (2015 year 18th of November, Protocol #24/3).
1. Prof. Dr. med. Thomas Eichhorn, Head of Department of Head and Neck Surgery at Carl-Thiem-Klinikum, Cottbus,Germany (2016 year,25th of February Protocol #24/6; ).
2. Dr. David Saganelidze, Alumni of TSMU, serves as Chief Executive Officer, Head and Executive Director at JSC Partnership Fund(2016-year, 11th March; Protocol #24/7).
3. Dr.NikolozVashakmadze;CardiologistatOldenburgClinic; West Georgia Referral Hospital (2016 year, 22April, Protocol #24/9).
4. Mrs. Marianna V. Vardinoyannis founder and president of the “Marianna V. VardinoyannisFoundation”and of the “ELPIDA Friends’ Association of Children with cancer”.She is Goodwill Ambassador of UNESCO since 1999.(2016 year, 13th of July, Protocol #24/12).
5. Mrs.Athina A Geronikaki Professor of Medical Chemistry of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, AUTH , Greece (2016Year, 22nd of July, Protocol #24/13).
1. Mr. Daniel Gupta “Amtel Hospital First Clinical Ltd “founder.(2017year, 20 February, Protocol #24/4).
2. Prof. Aaron Ciechanover ; Professor of Israeli Institute of Technology; won the Nobel prize in Chemistry; Ciechanover is a member of the Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities, the Pontifical Academy of Sciences, and is a foreign associate of the United States National Academy of Sciences. (2017year, 15th of May; Protocol #24/6).
3. Dr. Vitali Kharashvili MD; Ph.D – Head of Intensive Therapy Department, Doctor of Medical Sciences(2017 year, 15th of May, Protocol #24/6).
4. Prof. Aviram Nissan,Department of Surgical Oncology, Sheba Medical Center, Israel; (2017 year, 2nd October, Protocol #24/1).
5. Prof. Trudie Roberts -Director of Medical Education Institution at Leeds University, Great Britain.In the years 2011-2014 Coordinator of THEMPUS project MUMEENA (2017 year, 2nd of October; Protocol #24/1).
6. Priv. Doz.Dr. med. Reinhold Lang, Department ofVisceralSurgery Clinic und Polyclinic,Ludwig-Maximilian-University;Munich, Germany;(2017 year, 22nd of November, Protocol #24/3)
7. Dr. med. Florian Weis, PhD; Privat Docent; Head of Anesthesiology Department at “Fürstenfeldbruck” Clinic, Germany;(2017year, 22nd of November, Minutes #24/3);
8. Prof. h.c. PD Dr. med. Fritz Spelsberg, Chief physician of visceral surgery department, Ludwig-Maximillian’s University,Munich, Germany (2017 year, 22nd of November, Protocol #24/3)
9. Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Dr. h.c. Georgios Meimarakis, Head of the Clinic for Vascular Surgery, Deputy Medical Director of the Hospital, Munich. (2017 year, 22nd of November, Protocol #24/3)
10. Professor Davit Gagua, Director of LLC“Gagua Clinic”. (2017 year, 22nd of November, Protocol #24/3)
1. Professor Dr. Lothar Jäger, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena (FSU) (2018 year,30thof April, Protocol #23/16)
Honorary Doctors (2019)
1.Professor David Gordon - President of the World Federation of Medical Education (February 26, 2019; 24/7);
2. Dr. Ole Martin Rotarem - Doctor, Dermatologist, Doctor of Medicine (February 26, 2019; 24/7);
3. Professor Daniel Vest - March 13, 2019 (24/8);
4. Professor Leonard Azamphrey - Rector of Tire-Mourish Medicine, Pharmacy, Science and Technology University
March 13, 2019 (24/8);