The Exams and Skills Evaluation Center has been functioning since 2006 at Tbilisi State Medical University. The Center is a structural unit of the university. Professor David Jincharadze Director of the Center .
Address: 33, Vazha-Pshavela ave, TSMU III study building.
Purpose and Goals of the Center:
• Assessment of students’ knowledge using the objective and reliable methods;
• Establishing the methodology for developing and using the tests of different complexity, formation of high-quality test-database;
• Organization of exams in accordance with the rules established by the university, collection and analysis of the examination results;
• Methodological and organizational and technical provisions for semestral, rotation, integrative, Master’s, PhD or Residency.
Main Function of the Center:
• Preparing and organization of exams according to the rules on conducting exams determined by the University;
• Coordination of creation/formation of the exams test-database;
• Management of exam process using relevant technical equipment in a free, social and legal environment;
• Protection of students’ rights, providing them with full information on exam instructions and dates;
• Providing information on the results of the test exam assessment without delay;
• Development of evaluation/assessment system and implementation of testing methodologies
• Providing control over receiving tests from educational departments and keeping with their updating schedule;
• Providing the organizational and technical support to the Center;
• Management and supervision of organizational activities related to exam procedures;
• Development of the instructions on exam organization and monitoring the implementation of these instructions;