Instructions for Remote Test Exam Sessions
1. Prior to the exam a student is required to pass authorization on this/her “Personal Page” - sms.tsmu.edu;
2. Entering the “Student Study Card”, he/she shall go to the “Exam-Link” that can be found along the title of the specific study course.
3. Nest to the “Exam-Link” there is a button "Exam Start";
4. The exam time is calculated right after clicking the button ("Exam Start");
5. Answering exam test questions is allowed in any sequence; in addition, during the exam time it is allowed to come back and change the answer you marked in error;
6. The exam is completed by clicking the special button "Exam End" - or automatically, after the expiration of the exam allocated time;
7. For 100-questions is allotted 90 minutes, 200-questions - 140 minutes, and less than 100-questions - 55 seconds for each on average, respectively;
8. Upon test completion, the “Results Page” will appear, where the assessment scores obtained by the student will be displayed. For 20 minutes, the student can review the questions he/she marked in error and, in case of a complaint, follow the “Appeals-Link” on the “Results Page”;
9. The student will have the opportunity to talk to the members of the Appels Committee of the relevant study course through the GoogleMeet platform on the “Appeals-Link”.