In 2020 -2021 academic year, Tbilisi State Medical University offers One-cycle Higher Educational Programs in English, Russian and Georgian languages for International Students.
Registration is free, only on-site, by presenting the original passport and its Georgian translation.
In the frames of the contracts between TSMU and recruiting companies in India, Sri-Lanka, UAE), students can be selected locally by the TSMU recruiting companies after passing the qualifying test conducted by the recruited agencies locally.
All international applicants are required to pass an English proficiency test at Tbilisi State Medical University.
Applicants are not required to provide an English proficiency test score if they meet one of the following criteria:
- Applicants with English Medium School/college/University certificates
- Valid IELTS (> 6.5 )or TOEFL (>90) Certificate
Requested Documentation For School-graduates:
- The completed application form ;
- 4 photos, 3X4;
- Copy of citizenship document: Passport or national identity card;
- Document identifying secondary general or equivalent education
- Original document certifying that, the candidate has been receiving course of general education abroad, during last 2 years;
- Health certificate.
Before submitting the documentation to the Ministry of Education and Science they should be submitted to the National Center for Educational Quality Enhancement for requesting validation of educational credentials (www.eqe.ge; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
All documents should be translated into Georgian and properly notarized. Application with missing documents will not be accepted.