On April 24, 2020, Ivane Tarkhnishvili Students Scientific Society organizes 21st Student Educational Scientific Conference at the TSMU Library Blue Hall, Teaching building.
All participants will be awarded with certificates.
Requirements for participation in the conference:
1. The conference participant should be a TSMU student, study on any of the faculties listed by the Ministry of Education of Georgia, or from medical school which is registered by Executive Council of Europe of EMSA
2. One author can present maximum two works.
3. The work should be submitted in Microsoft Power Point 2013-2016 format and the abstract should be uploaded in the process of registration. The presentation must be created in English.
4. The following language sections will be submitted at the conference: English, German, Russian, French; The length of the report - 7 min. Additional time is foreseen for questions and discussion.
5. Please point the tutor in your presentation.
Fill the registration form:
Deadline on April 10
For more information please contact: room 405, 4th Floor, TSMU Administrative Building,
Tel: 555 631 404