Legal Service is a structural unit of Tbilisi State Medical University.
The legal service is guided by the laws of Georgia, subordinate normative acts, university statutes, regulations, rector / chancellor orders and administrative.
Main tasks and functions of the legal service are:
• Preparation of relevant legal acts projects or issues related to university competence;
• Conduct legal expertise on draft administrative acts adopted by the university and participate in the elaboration of the final edition of the works;
• Prepare rector's administrative acts;
• Prepare proposals on legal issues in relation to state control and other authorities of the government;
• Legal provision of agricultural contracts, based on projects and contractual agreements to be signed by the university;
• Provide legal information of university structural units and provide them with consultations;
• To protect the interests of the University in the court and relevant bodies, perform other functions imposed by the legislation.
• Analysis of court disputes on the issues related to the university competence, preparation and registration of relevant recommendations.
Tel.: +995 32 254 24 69