Students' and Alumni Relations and Career Development Service
Students' and Alumni Relations and Career Development Service represents an administrative unit of the Tbilisi State Medical University under the supervision of the rector's office.
The primary functions of the unit are:
1. Development of career services;
2. Communication with students and graduates;
3. Coordination and promotion of students’ self-government, students’ organizations and clubs’ activities;
4. Promotion of students’ and graduates’ employment and internship activities; Thus, coordinate cooperation with civil, private and public sectors;
The career development direction:
Promotion of students’ and graduates’ professional and career development
1. Promotion of students’ and graduates’ professional and career development;
2. Communication with employers, professional and employer associations;
3. Initiation of international and local internship programs;
4. Conducting targeted research of students and graduates;
Student Service Center:
1. Development of information and consulting services for students;
2. Initiation and coordination of international and local conferences, lectures, seminars, training and master classes.
3. Support of socially vulnerable, internally displaced, ethnic minority and international students’ integration into the university life;
4. Initiation and implementation of student community service projects.
1. Alumni club coordination;
2. Development of student services and promotion of student self-governance, student organizations and clubs in accordance with the regulations;
3. In agreement with the administration, the university communicates with relevant state, private, civil organizations and higher educational institutions for joint educational activities.
To perform the above mentioned functions, the service:
1. Ensures coordination between the university administration and students;
2. Develops students’ and graduate’s internship programs;
3. Cooperates with recruitment agencies and identifies job vacancies in private and state organizations;
4. Organizes Education Fairs;
5. Carries out targeted research of graduates;
6. Informs the students and graduates about the ongoing processes at the university.
7. Implements students' social support programs and charity activities;
8. Coordinates the alumni club activities;
9. Coordinates annual budget planning for students’ events;
10. Coordinates the students’ organizations and clubs’ activities;
11. Coordinates implementation of student projects;
12. Coordinates implementation of annual student programs and projects of the university.
The following clubs and organizations operate at Tbilisi State Medical University:
7. Public Health Students’ Organization of Georgia;
Staff of the Service
Tamar Saganelidze - Head of the Service
Nino Sakhanberidze - Deputy Chief
Anuki Kechakmadze - Chief Specialist
Students’ and Alumni Relations Office, Administrative Building of Tbilisi State Medical University, 33 Vazha-Pshavela Ave. 0186, Tbilisi, Georgia.
1st floor, room N101
Phone: (+995 32) 2 54 24 00